First off, congratulations to all players who took part in our spring camp. While it is a busy time of year with many other activities occurring, it is still an important part of the process to our program. Each player who took part got better due to their efforts.
I wish to provide an overview of our summer plans:
1. Beginning Monday, June 26th, Gurdish Grewal will be leading our summer Strength & Conditioning Program. This is open to all current players. These workouts will continue through the summer each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1-3PM (except holidays). The cost of this is being covered by the program. No excuses. We need our players to commit to this so that we, as a team, can be better. The last day of this program will be Friday, August 18th. I totally understand if players are away on vacation certain days (I will be, too, believe it or not!!). But come as often as you can with your teammates!
2. August 21-25: no workouts.
3. Senior fall camp: Monday, August 28th-Friday, September 1st: Practices from 9-11 and 1-3. Please bring a lunch.
4. Junior fall camp: Monday August 28th-Friday, September 1st: Practice from 1-3 and 3:30-5. Please bring a snack for the break.
These fall camps are necessary as both teams play the following week. Each player needs 8 practices prior to playing in a game under BC High School Football rules.
5. Grade 7/8 practices will start Monday, September 11th 3:00-4:30.
I hope this clarifies our summer plans. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing all players committed to getting better through the summer!